Monday, March 3, 2008

Can You Handle A Challenge?


Darcey, dahling, this one's for you.


Nike+ has a big thing on Resolutions this year. They even have a shirt - If I don't (BLANK) This Year, Then I Will (BLANK). I was supposed to run my first marathon last month, but due to an ankle injury, a cold, and a big fat pause in training, I missed it. That has made me all the more determined to do it this year - December in Vegas, baby! And it's going to be so awesome running down the strip!


That said, I am up for a little challenge. If I don't run my first marathon this year (barring injury, sickness, or no fault of my own), then I will... What? I thought about cutting my hair (that was my first thought but Billy vetoed that). He suggested I have to perform 3 random dares, but I want something more concrete. I could buy his next tattoo. I could run every race in 2009 dressed as a pirate (ooo, I'd be famous! The Jacksonville Pirate Runner Girl!). I could...


Come on, help me out here!


Darcey, are you in?!?

2 comments:

Darcey said...

I saw those shirts and meant to buy one earlier this week when I ordered some stuff off Nike.com (a running skirt!).

I'm in, but I don't know what I should set as my "If I don't ___, then I'll ___" for the marathon. Hmmm...

holowahini said...

Maybe you should open it up on your blog then, too?

I got online and the ones people have on there are ridiculous - "If I don't run a 10 minute mile this year, then I will run an 11 minute mile." Um, duh!