Friday, March 14, 2008

Fridaaaaaaaaay!

Okay, I've been a bad blogger. But I'm still here.

I've had a pretty nice week. No complaints from the race, but my massage therapist said I was kind of tight. You know I'm a crappy stretcher.

I've lifted weights twice this week and run twice. Today I am enjoying my off day. Finally plotted an 11.5ish run for this weekend at the beach... Very flat, which is probably not good preparation for Atlanta, but I might come up with a new one before I actually go out that incorporates some bridges (we don't have hills here!)

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

There has been a big push to play tennis lately... I think Billy, Mike, Chris, and I were inspired by the Sampras/Martin match we went to. Don't know if that will be my cross training for this weekend but I definitely plan on making it to the JCA to play on Thursday for Ladies' Night.

In very good news, my skinny jeans fit! HOORAY! Although I told one of my girlfriends I think they fit from me trying them on so much and stretching them out! But it's still a nice little victory.

No comments: