Sunday, March 2, 2008

More bloggy bloggy, less talky talky

I have laryngitis. Most people who know me would consider this a good thing. Anyway, Shawnee tagged me with this...

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 15 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself.

At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog.


You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.

1. I have 5 sets of grandparents. Beat THAT!

2. I'm a mutant... my nose is double jointed. Of course, you'd have to elbow me in the nose to find out, and at that point I might try to kill you. So you might have to trust me on that.

3. I had seven different majors in college. The average college student has 5. I am "above average"

4. I wrote the best paper in college... on Playboy. It was about how something crossed two subcultures (mine was male and female). The title, "Playboy: Not Just Entertainment For Men"

5. The best meal I cook is crawfish etoufee and rosemary red potatoes.

6. I once had a priest make fun of me for having laryngitis.

7. I have taken tap, jazz, and ballet. I for the life of me cannot dance.

8. My favorite animal is an elephant. That's odd because my college's rival is an elephant.

9. About once every six months I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.

10. I can play the tenor saxophone.

11. I have three holes in one ear and two in the other. Not counting the ones I hear out of.

12. I could live off sushi. In fact, I ate pretty much nothing but sushi on my honeymoon. After two weeks of that, I came back east and forgot how to eat with a fork.

13. I have sang in choirs from the time I was 5 until I was 18.

14. I can deer hunt. I'm a fantastic shot.

15. I used to play pool with cops. I am a horrible pool player. I used to buy them shots to make them worse.

Instead of trying to bait certain folks into posting this, I'm going to open it up to my blog friends (Darcey, Billy) and my MySpace friends (Mike, Amanda, Paul)

No comments: