Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hot Run In the Summer

So, at the request of one of my readers (go to her site and DONATE!) I am going to add in a handy Map My Run link for today's long run - which, depending on who you ask (iPod, mapmyrun.com, or exact science) was between 4 and 4.41 miles:


I'm definitely a hot weather, summer all year long Florida girl, but I hate it when I am running - that's about the only time I want it to be 55 degrees! We got up at 6 but didn't make it out until 7 - that's not going to work for me as the runs get longer. I need to get an earlier start... Man, I miss when Saturdays were about sleeping in.

Speaking of Saturdays, since I have now complained about Friday, allow me to get in my 2 cents on Saturday. I LOVE my Saturday routine in the fall - get up super early, long run, breakfast, shower, errands, NAP, football, beer (which is really just pre-drinking for the early Sunday Jaguars games). I am so looking forward to getting back into that swing of things here in a few months. But, in the meantime, I'm going to spend today in St Simons Island with the fam. Hopefully I can squeeze in a nap by the pool!

No comments: