Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Today was great! I set out to do 2 miles but, you know, time just gets away from you when you're having a good run. It ended up being 2.7 miles. I was trying to do a run-walk-run ratio of 1-2-1, but it ended up being more like my usual 1-1-1 with a few 1-2-1 thrown in. My foot, my ankle, my legs, my spirit - everything felt great!

So I have no reservations of jumping back in, starting with the OES Run for the Pies on Saturday and, 23 short days (and 9 training runs!) from now, Peachtree.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Go get 'em, baby!

Darcey said...

Yeah, I meant to do a run this morning, but I managed to hit my ankle so solidly in class last night that I had to settle for another elliptical session. But damn, it was a good one!

Runner Leana said...

Yay, glad your run was a good one!