Thursday, June 12, 2008

Come As You Are

So Darcey responded to a "Come As You Are" post to just take a picture of herself wherever she was at when she read the blog. So, I, too, decided to do that. I thought it was funny that we both have the same poster behind us in our offices. (See the bottom on hers and the top on mine.) And check out the super awesome minifridge. And the awesome hair day, brought to you by Herbal Essence® Degunkify. Love this stuff; it was the exact thing I was looking for when I told B I needed a shampoo that would "Degunkify my hair."

4 comments:

Bill said...

Minifridge rocks.

Darcey said...

Have to agree, the minifridge is badass.

holowahini said...

Well, it *was* your idea!

Mikes_world said...

Um, yea... If you could, please take a look at the TPS report... That would be swell... HA HA!