Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Golf Shoes Are A Croc



I have been meaning to at least mention this to my golf buddies (Dad, Mike) but instead I will blog about it. I'd totally forgotten about it until I sent around this pic of B and Darcey commented on the Crocs:




Are you ready? This is a momentous occasion for me, even if I can't afford them (or need them) right now:


CROCS MAKES GOLF SHOES!!!


OMG, how psyched am I? And they are super cute, maybe even cuter than my orange Adidas with the embroidered flowers.

- vs -



Hmm... I like them. Golf Girl doesn't. Crocs are good for golf - and lots of other things! - but there is a pretty huge personal divide between Croc lovers and loathers. But wherever you stand on style, you can't argue that they are pretty darn comfy!

3 comments:

Runner Leana said...

Ohh, I love those Adidas!

holowahini said...

Thank you! I play like crap but I like to look good doing it. And orange is my favorite color :o)

Patricia Hannigan said...

I really don't like them...but that color pallet IS adorable. :o)